Why Buyers Choose US
Our Commitment to You!
- To assist you in obtaining the best value possible for your purchase.
- To communicate to you on a regular basis, sending applicable new listings that come up for sale.
- To assist you in finding the right home for your needs, at the right price, in a reasonable time.
The following are the steps we will take to help you find the right house:
- Prequalify you for a purchase in your price range.
- Do an initial search of existing homes for sale that meet your needs.
- Enter your needs and wants into a spread sheet which is reviewed on a daily basis to match properties, emails are sent personally.
- Create a “computerized Automatic Buyer Search Program” customized specifically for your needs. E-mails and/or texts are sent immediately.
- Research all For Sale by Owners, expired, and cancelled listings that are not yet on the market.
- Contact the Top 10 Listing Agents locally to discuss potential “pocket listings.”
- Broadcast your needs and wants at our office meetings to identify any new inventory first.
- Preview properties regularly to help you save time.
- Negotiation Skills: Our Buyer transactions typically are 4-10% below the average for Selling Prices vs. Asking Prices in our area. This means $ in your favour, in your price range!
- Eliminate any properties that do not meet your needs.
- Contact the Listing Agents to gather details on qualified properties.
- Conduct an ongoing pricing analysis to ensure the most economical purchase possible.
- Advise you as to the most advantageous offer strategy prior to preparing your offer. (E.G.: unique terms and conditions.)
- Create the purchase contract and arrange for it to be presented.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to ensure negotiation of the best possible price and terms.
- Provide you with a list of all potential Closing Costs.
- Assist you in arranging financing, appraisals and inspections as needed.
- Provide a list of qualified tradespeople to assist you in the buying process when necessary.
- Supervise the completion of all paperwork.
- Arrange a final walk-through.
- If you have not purchased within two weeks, conduct a full Consultation Interview with you to re-evaluate our strategy.
Recommend any changes necessary to our search criteria.